Welcome to Kimberley Coastal Camp
Why Kimberley Coastal Camp?
- Truly remote: Kimberley Coastal Camp is the most exclusive retreat in the Top End. A place for the heart and soul, limiting guests to just 12, creating an intimate atmosphere while reducing the impact on this fragile environment. When we say we’re isolated and pristine – we mean it.
- A benchmark in wilderness development with access limited to helicopter or float plane, it would be hard to find a place that intrudes less on its surroundings.
- Wild dingoes, sea eagles, olive pythons, endangered quolls, and many other native animals share this country known to traditional owners as ‘Yalrundair’.
- From the moment you step onto the white beach ‘doorstep’ at Kimberley Coastal Camp, you feel like you are one of very few people for hundreds of kilometres. You are.
- Kimberley Coastal Camp is one of the very few fishing tour operations that include tackle on an unconditional basis. No cost for loss or breakages.
- Befitting its ideal location, the atmosphere at Kimberley Coastal Camp is relaxed and unpretentious. There are no pre-set itineraries here. You set the pace and can be as active or laid back as you like.
- The exquisite art forms that adorn caves and rock panels throughout Yalrundair are what make a visit to Kimberley Coastal Camp truly unique.
- Spend your days fishing for the fabled Barramundi and dozens of other tropical species in the pristine azure waters the area is famous for.
- Our staff are like our family. Passionate, interested, knowledgeable guides and hosts will ensure your stay at Kimberley Coastal Camp exceeds all expectations. We love them, and you will too.
- Explore on foot, by boat or helicopter this ancient land and experience the local birds, wildlife, bush tucker, and medicines first hand.
- From natural Australian made toiletries to solar power, and everything in between, our approach to protecting this unique part of the world is evident in everything we do.
- You may prefer to take it easy on the boat, cruising and picnicking on deserted islands fringed by Boab trees, or sipping a cool drink from the day bed. The choices are yours.
- Kimberley Coastal Camp took home awards at the 2012 North West Tourism Awards in the categories of Eco Tourism and Cultural Tourism.